Working in small teams, you will be responsible for :
- Setting up 3 to 5 European projects per year (Horizon Europe, Marie Curie, ERC, EIC, etc.),
- Managing consortiums.
You will be expected to take an immediate/quick leadership role in project management.
- With a background in science, political science or European studies, you have 2 to 10 years experience in managing and setting up collaborative European projects;
- You are assertive (particularly when it comes to managing customer relations!). You know how to move a project forward, manage customer relations, and drive a consortium;
- Fluent in English you have some knowledge of French and are willing to learn;
- You have an eye for detail and a sense of responsibility and enjoy working as part of a team.
The plus of the job?
- A close and funny team of around 15 people in France (and 110 in Europe) and caring management (satisfaction survey giving very good results 😉);
- A quality approach to projects and a reasonable workload;
- A close-knit team with technical/financial experts on hand to support you in putting together your applications;
- A high success rate for funded projects, approaching 45%;
- Hybrid teleworking.
If you are interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Leonid Group is a recruitment agency specialising in Innovation Funding in France and Europe.
We support our clients, consultancies and R&D departments in structuring their teams and sourcing talent.